About The Talon High-Top Pedicle Screw System:
The Talon® High-Top MIS Pedicle Screw offers easy placement, noninvasive approaches, and controlled reduction of spondylolisthesis. Its anti-cross threading cap screw accelerates construct assembly and the ultra-low-prole construct enables non-traumatic tower removal.
The Talon Mid-Top features:
- Open tower design to facilitate rod placement.
- Non-traumatic tower removal provides for ultra-low-prole construct.
- Cannulated screw for guided placement over K-wire.
- 70 degree polyaxial design.
- Rods available in 5.5 mm diameter with lengths of 40 mm – 240 mm.
- Ti-6Al-4V ELI alloy construction.